Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Morning

We slept in till about 9 am. Alexis' rule this year was that no one could shower or get dressed before opening gifts. She wanted it to be like when they were little and open  their gifts in their pjs  with much demise from her brother,  he finally agreed, but no pictures of him are allowed, I was able to sneak one, of course.  We take are time and we go around one gift at a time, this way we see what each other is getting.  So needless to say this takes a couple of hours, which it is such a fun time with lots of laughs, these are the memories we will always treasure. I love having my kids home and together, they love each other so much. I hope they always stay this close. The best gift had to be Stephens ice cream shake maker, he was so surprised and happy. He planned on firing it up after dinner and making milk shakes for everyone!









No comments:

Post a Comment